[Tigers] Monterey Historics

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Monterey Historics
From: Bill Martin <tigerfixer@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:03:12 -0700 (PDT)
 Sorry to Bomb!
 Dave Stone will be driving the Hollywood Sport Cars
 Tiger at the Monterey Historics this coming weekend.
 The group will run twice on Thursday (Practice) and
 on Saturday (11:00am and 3:30pm or so) It will not
run
 on Friday or sunday so if you come down to the event
 drop on by the pits. Buck and Claudia Tripple are in
 as well as Dave Lipski and we are all pitted
together.
 Our pit is located right across from the food stand.
 Hope to see you there. Oh, at the pre historics last
 weekend Dave did great judging from the big grin on
 his face. His best lap was a 1:50 wich is about mid
 pack in the big bore group and very respectable. Hope
 to see some of you there.
 Bill