Re: [Tigers] Monterey Historics

To: "Bill Martin" <tigerfixer@yahoo.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Monterey Historics
From: <trippel@peoplepc.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 18:36:11 -0700
Not to quibble, Bill, but I had Dave Stone turning a series of 1:49s which
is even better than the 1:50 you caught.

In Sunday's race, I think Dave gridded 17th out of 24 cars. He moved up to
10th by the finish. Dave and the HSC Tiger were really looking great!

Looking forward to seeing many of you at the Historics this weekend. As Bill
mentioned, please feel free to stop by & hang out.

Buck Trippel

From: "Bill Martin" <tigerfixer@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Tigers] Monterey Historics