[Tigers] Hollywood Sportscar Tiger at Monterey

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Hollywood Sportscar Tiger at Monterey
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 15:53:31 -0700
I can add that I was at the pre-Historics last Saturday for the qualifying
race.  The Tiger was strongly in the lead of ALL Cobras and Mustangs -
except for the Daytona Cobra and I think a Ferrari.  It was so cool to
watch.  Unfortunately, he must have had a run in with some dirt as he
dropped about 5 places on the next to last lap.  But, it was so cool to see
it doing so well, lap after lap with the Cobras on its tail.

Jay

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in and transmitted with this
communication is strictly confidential, is intended only for the use of the
intended recipient, and is the property of Countrywide Financial Corporation or
its affiliates and subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any use of the information contained in or transmitted
with the communication or dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited by law. If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately return this communication to the
sender and delete the original message and any copy of it in your possession.