Re: [Tigers] Body prep and Bondo repair?

To: un-cole-a@juno.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Body prep and Bondo repair?
From: drmoonstone@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 18:20:41 -0400
Depending on what you want.....

To remove just paint use soda blasting. Other media such as crushed walnut
shells can also be used, or plastic media. The question is how aggressive you
need to be. As far as dipping goes, we've gotten many cars in that were dipped
and ended up with major problems.

Dipping is one of the few processes we won't do. We have many very specialized
processes that depend on end use. If you have more specific questions contact
me off list.

Dr Moonstone (Sean)
Caps Bright Hot Coatings
Caps Powder Coating and Blasting
Caps Ceramic Coating (yes real ceramic and it's a new service we offer)