Re: [Tigers] tiger for purchase?

To: "Howard gentry" <zymmer4@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] tiger for purchase?
From: "Bob Dixon" <bobdixon@frii.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 14:47:44 -0600 (MDT)
Hi Howard,

I have a 66 MK1A I was going to put up on ebay in a few weeks.  If it
didn't sell I was going to restore it over the winter and sell it in the
spring.  Since I already have another I'm going to restore (and keep), I
could really use the space.  It's a solid car.  It looks like it had rust
issues at one time but they were fixed with new pieces and patches.  The
260 seems to run fine (no smoke) but the carb needs some simple tuning for
off-idle response.  It needs paint and a new dash.  I have new door panels
and soft-top.  It has a bunch of other new stuff but I can list those out
if you are interested.  It is currently red, but was originally white.

If you are willing to put a little work into it, I think it would be a
good car.  I'm in Colorado.

Bob Dixon