Re: [Tigers] u-bolts

To: <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>, "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] u-bolts
From: "Mike Michels" <mmichels@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 21:49:23 -0700
I ran into exactly the same situation. Try these guys. They made custom
bolts with washers and nuts, very nice quality. 5 bucks apiece plus tax and
shipping.

Just be sure to provide the axle housing diameter which, as you discovered
is smaller than for mustang. I needed longer bolts in order to install
lowering blocks. They might even be able to make those for you.

Vehicle Spring Service
3760 County Road 99W
Orland, CA 95963
(530) 865 6520

Ask for Tony. They do spring re arching etc. and do work for Jay Leno's
collection.