Re: [Tigers] was ebay Car, now - relative values

To: gswaybright@yahoo.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] was ebay Car, now - relative values
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 10:33:00 EDT
I think the Vets got into that theme just because there are so many  of them
surviving..non metal bodies and many, many suppliers of replacement  parts.
Go to an all Corvette show with your 1969 and there may be 20 cars  the same
year.  So to pick out the best it gets to real nitpicking.   When most cars
have
all of the correct radiator hose clamps, muffler clamps  and every correct
nut and bolt....then they start getting into the obscure  things like chalk
marks to distinguish one car from the other "perfect"  cars.
Anyway, that's what I saw when I had a Vet years ago.  I doubt  that the
Tiger will ever come to that. There just aren't that many perfect ones  around.