Re: [Tigers] Electrical Gremlins

To: "Jerry" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>, "'Tigers@Autox. Team. Net'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Electrical Gremlins
From: "Richard Bruner" <gammaman@mokancomm.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 17:05:42 -0500
The brake/parking light problem was traced to the bulb holders being covered
with spooge and not grounding to the housings.  This was resolved and that
problem went away.

The panel light problem was traced to a bad panel light switch...power was
going in but not coming out.  I ran a jumper wire over to the light switch
and the panel lights now come on along with the parking/headlights.

All of the grounds were checked and cleaned, but the stumbling problem
persists.  The fuel filter was replaced within the last 200 miles, so I
believe it may be time for a carburetor kit.

Thanks to everyone for their help and suggestions!

Richard
B382000074LRXFE