Re: [Tigers] Electrical Gremlins

To: <rfraser@bluefrog.com>, "'Richard Bruner'" <gammaman@mokancomm.net>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Electrical Gremlins
From: "Jerry" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 11:30:31 -0500
Ron Fraser's comments about the importance of curving your distributor is
very significant - so much so that I made a 112 minute DVD on how to do it.

One of my friend's '66 Mustang dropped one second in a quarter mile after I
recurved his distributor, so it is very important. I know that a lot of guys
know a lot about their engines, but not how to curve their distributors to
get the best performance. Some of you may have seen my ad in the Roots
Review last month.

Jerry Christopherson
(JCMC2006@suddenlink.net)