Re: [Tigers] DirectLift ProPak7 - 4 post storage lift

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] DirectLift ProPak7 - 4 post storage lift
From: Dick Barker <dickbarker@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 19:37:59 -0700
Sandy, et al

The first 4-post lift I ever saw was a hydraulic Lift-O-Matic,
installed at a Honda dealer here in San Diego by Ian Garrard. After
he closed the Rootes headquarters (Chrysler International) on W. Pico
Blvd in L.A., Ian was in the lift business for the remainder of his life.

Does anyone know the current name of the lift company that was
originally Ian's Lift-O-Matic Corporation? Could it be American
Custom Lifts in Escondido?

Dick