Re: [Tigers] D. Barkers comments on TAC

To: <RMEbstein@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>, <Drmoonstone@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] D. Barkers comments on TAC
From: "steve wick" <srwick@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 09:55:27 -0700
Not knowing all the TAC info myself, I'd just say if some of the Tiger
specific
stuff would be almost impossible or prohibitively expensive to fake, like
rebuilding
the frame, I'd let that info out but keep some of the little known but easy
fake details a secret. That way you have something the beginners can look for
but still have subtle things a TAC inspector would pick up in the inspection.
Hope that makes sense.

Steve (in Idaho)