Re: [Tigers] Autolite 2 Barrel Main Jets

To: "Richard Bruner" <gammaman@mokancomm.net>, "Tigers@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Autolite 2 Barrel Main Jets
From: "Richard Bruner" <gammaman@mokancomm.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 16:25:41 -0500
Correct jets are available from Pony Carburetors, Inc., (888) 280-4630,
http://www.ponycarburetors.com/

I placed an order on Tuesday, and the parts arrived today.  There is a $20
minimum order, but at $8 per jet plus shipping, I don't think you will have
any problem making the minimum.  I also ordered a choke rod clevis...they
seem to have anything you could need.

Thanks to Peter Stanisavljevich for the tip.

RB