Re: [Tigers] Edelbrock F4B manifolds

To: <Rollright@aol.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Edelbrock F4B manifolds
From: "Jerry" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 10:07:14 -0500
Jim,

The way I checked the clearance was to put a small dab of modeling clay in
the shape of a Hershey kiss only taller on the air cleaner, and then slowly
lower the hood to see when it started to squash the clay. There isn't much
room for sure. I have an f4b with a Holly 600 double pumper, and only 4
holes in the manifold.

Jerry Christopherson

9473187
TAC682