Re: [Tigers] Edelbrock F4B manifolds

To: Jerry <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Edelbrock F4B manifolds
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 08:31:32 -0700
Here is an easier way to check clearances. Sneak into the kitchen, and
snag someof the wife's aluminum foil. Wad it up into a ball loosely. Put
it on top of what ever you want to check clearance on, like the hood,
and close it. The aluminum will squash and it is pretty easy to measure
and it leaves no mess....