Re: [Tigers] CAT Autocross

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] CAT Autocross
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 08:43:46 -0700 (PDT)
I will be bringing the 65 Mustang to the CC event, the Tiger is not yet ready
for track time, but I can say it is a great event even just to come an watch.
Loads of nice cars, you can try to pass Morton on the track too :-)

And it
hopefully won't be 110F in the shade!

The event is the 27/28th and I think
Lynn Park said the still have opennings to the big track event the cost was
200 Bucks.

Sandy