Re: [Tigers] Aluminum heads and firewall clearance

To: mk1a@earthlink.net, Tigerlist <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Aluminum heads and firewall clearance
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 21:27:37 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks, and thanks all for the various combinations of what folks are using.
I'm somewhat excited as the chrome Hipo289 covers might work with a bit of
work. I have a set of T&D shaft rockers and will just have to mock up and see
what hits but they have no tall poly locks that stick up, but don't know about
the rest of the stuff. Also seems that some of the rails for the valve covers
are raised on some heads, but again not sure on the heads I'm using
(Canfield's). Which does have the raised exhaust ports so might run into other
issues (Headers are going to be custom for sure).

Good stuff, thanks again
for the info!

Sandy