Re: [Tigers] Aluminum heads and firewall clearance

To: Tigerlist <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Aluminum heads and firewall clearance
From: PHILLIP SILK <musta32188@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 08:53:01 -0400
As many of you have said before, the List sure is a great resource.  I really
appreciate all of your great input.   I was afraid I had no chance with taller
aluminum heads, or would be told to modify the firewall (which I don't want to
do).  So, it looks like it will work, but there's no chance of taking the
valve covers off while the engine is firmly bolted in the car...

Thanks again to each of you who took the time to add something.  I still look
forward to hearing any other input anyone has.

Phillip