Re: [Tigers] Chrome Valve Covers follow up

To: Cullen McCann <CMcCann@lwpb.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Chrome Valve Covers follow up
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 14:31:53 -0800 (PST)
I am of the same mind. I bought a non-concorse well driven Tiger so I will not
feel bad about doing some things to it, like the EFI or other mods that are not
too far out. I'm guessing the cut for the injectors will be the most abusive
thing I do to the car (Besides driving it), but it is all in the spirit of the
reason I wanted just an ok condition Tiger that was not something people would
freak out at if I did some work to it. I think Dale A. has done a couple with
the injection, don't know how the IDA vs. IDF will play out, but likely not too
much. Just save the part that was cut out, a good clean cut can likely be
reworked if needed. My car already has been hacked up with hood pins so the
area that would need removal (hood latch) is not in use. I bought a 65 Fastback
and NOT a GT350 Shelby (when they were not crazy $$) for the same reason, no
reason for me to hack up a nice car. In all hosesty I would likely have done
fine with a 'Lie-gerr' or is it
 Alger??  as some also call them.

Sandy