Re: [Tigers] Rear bumpers

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Rear bumpers
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 11:43:10 -0800
Jay wrote:
>>> Dig those rear bumpers.<<<

 Obviously they are there to insure swift and sudden death in a rear end
collision. I mean who wants to slowly burn to death when the crossover tube
can be ripped out in one swift move and send you up in a blaze of glory!

 Now, I wonder what made me say that?     Hummm..., I just bought a Pinto
for my Turbo Coupe 2.3 engine and 5 speed. Sort of a 70's car meets 80's
engine in a "Tiger-esk" fashion. Naw..., what would that have to do with it.
Gas tanks..., gas tanks..., why do I keep hearing the words gas tanks?
Happy Thanksgiving to the List - don't overcook your turkey,
Tom Witt