Re: [Tigers] Rear bumpers

To: Thomas Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Rear bumpers
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 12:03:03 -0800 (PST)
Tom,
I love the idea of your Pinto project! My second car was a hand-me-down
'74 Pinto (that I customized) and later in my working life I bought a
new '85 Turbo Coupe (as well as later an '89 XR4Ti)... every now and
then I look for a clean Pinto hatchback with aspirations of recreating
that car, upgraded with the turbo coupe drivetrain (and probably a more
subtle paint schem than I chose back then.

Check out photos of my Pinto (and other cars of my past) @
http://people.consolidated.net/gswaybright/cars.htm

--- Thomas Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net> wrote:

>  Now, I wonder what made me say that?     Hummm..., I just bought a
> Pinto for my Turbo Coupe 2.3 engine and 5 speed. Sort of a 70's car
meets 80's engine in a "Tiger-esk" fashion.