[Tigers] Formula D

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Formula D
From: "Rense, Mark (GE Indust, ConsInd)" <mark.rense@ge.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 09:56:27 -0500
I have been recently exposed to a new motorsport call Formula D, or
Drifting. This involves competition to see how long you can keep your
car sideways and tires smoking through a set of curves. You are judged
on style, drift time, quantity of smoke, and crowd reaction. In other
words, much like the X Games, the rules are pretty much inscrutable to
us old racer types . However, I think this might be an excellent venue
for our Tigers, seeing as how we work so hard NOT to keep them from
getting tail-out sideways in the turns. I suggest we should discuss
including this activity as part of our United autocrosses.  :>)

Do a Google on "drifting", you'll be surprised. The tire companies must
love it.

http://formulad.com/

Bugz