Re: [Tigers] Joining the List

To: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Joining the List
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 07:42:19 -0800
I'm sorry, but that wont work any more. SInce the ISP debacle Mark has
switched to use "mailman" software rather than the "majordomo" version
we had for so long. The url is at the bottom of every email. Simply
click on it and you are connected tot he server to input your name and
pass word. Here is the url (again)

mayf