Re: [Tigers] SAAC goings on

To: awtiger@cox.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] SAAC goings on
From: "un-cole-a@juno.com" <un-cole-a@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 19:13:03 GMT
How much of this is really going to hurt us?
Shelby is looking for two things: 1) Money, 2) Control.
We have been the orphans for a long time and it's not going to change. Shelby
found a way to put the engine in the Alpine, that is it. He did not design the
car or produce the car. Yes it is nice to have "BIG" club recognition status
but we have some very nice small Tiger and Alpine clubs that are doing just
fine without Shelby. This Tiger list for one has been the biggest help to me,
and guess what? No Shelby. Who needs Shelby when we have Norm!
I'm sure there are some benefits of being associated with Shelby but as far as
I'm concerned, I don't really care. I'm still going to put my pants on the
same way and drive my Tiger and Alpine the same way.
My 2 cents

Tim
B9470149