Re: [Tigers] Obscure Licence Plate Frames (Off Topic)

To: Alvin Johnson <twojohnsons@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Obscure Licence Plate Frames (Off Topic)
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:31:57 -0800
Alvin,

I know that so-called obscuring covers and sprays do not work from tales
of those who tried. But, nobody seems to have reported on the best
method of avoiding a ticket - Don't Break The Law.  Who knows what uses
the Court Systems make of the substantial violations generated monies.
Perhaps even supporting your favorite illegal actions.

Let us know how your day in court goes. (;-)

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com