Re: [Tigers] was Licence Plate covers,

To: "Robert Bernardino" <crbernardino@mac.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] was Licence Plate covers,
From: "Alvin Johnson" <twojohnsons@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 09:09:22 -0500
Holy shit--Is this the "Big Brother" model or is it a permutation of the
East German "Stasi" system.
We can rat-out our neighbors.
We have needless 4-way stops on thru streets & speed bumps blossoming all
over the place to impede drivers in our community because our gutless
council reps respond to this kind of drivel.
Libertarianism never looked better.