[Tigers] Silver State Classic

To: "tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Silver State Classic
From: "Brent Edinger" <banana111@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 21:12:45 -0800
Has anyone run the silver state classic in a Tiger? If so what class did they
run and how did they do?

                Brent Edinger  B9471023

Far as I can tell, the Silver State Challenge
www.silverstateclassic.com<http://www.silverstateclassic.com/> is still an
active venue and it is not
that far from Arizona.  They have an unlimited class which the Lambo
ought to work quite well in.  It may not have the history and record
setting status of the SCTA but it certainly would give some
reasonable control over the worst danger factors.  I'd just consider
the  referenced video a further proof of the Darwin Theory.  I'd
consider the average age of the participants at Bonneville, who've
been doing this for years and years, and how many attempts the Lambo
crew will get before the inevitable news story.  BTW, I just watched
the Nat Geographic show on this years salt runs.  Nicely done.

Tom Hall
ModTiger Engineering LLC
www.tigerengineering.net<http://www.tigerengineering.net/>