Re: [Tigers] Price climbs on Tigers

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Price climbs on Tigers
From: "Greg Tibbetts" <nospam@tibnet.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 17:23:58 -0800
There was a great cartoon back in the 80's that showed a Pantera driving
through an intersection with a bunch of people standing on the corner
looking at it.  In a bubble above each of their heads was a picture of them
with a big smile driving the Pantera.  The guy driving the Pantera also had
a bubble above his head that showed him standing on the corner with a big
smile watching the Pantera go by....

        Greg

rande@thecia.net; tigers@autox.team.net