Re: [Tigers] ...Road Wheels...

To: "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ...Road Wheels...
From: "michael king" <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 10:29:38 +1100
I agree that there are few performance tyres widely available for 13"
wheels and 14" are goingt he same way, but they are still available.
There are quite a few sources for semi slicks (yokohama, falken, toyo
and bridgestone) and if you do a bit of searching there are a good
selection for all the performance micor cars from asia which run the
same size as our cars.

--
Regards

Michael King