Re: [Tigers] Hidden Gem?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hidden Gem?
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 17:49:14 -0800
Tom Witt wrote:

"Jay,
 At first I thought you were looking at a 914 parked backwards in the
garage. You know, at a distance, in the dark, the Tiger tail lights
vertical
oval looking like the 914 turn signals. Anyway, I put the picture into
Photoshop lightened it and enlarger it. It does look like a Tiger (or
Alpine) except there seems to be a thin line of body trim under the words.
also count 7 letters in the wording.
Sorry, don't know whose car it is, but it sure does look like a Sunbeam
Tiger or Alpine."

Wow, great sleuthing.  On the line under the letters, when I look at the
picture unaltered, it just looks like a light reflection that runs across
the back, and even over to the fin.  I also noticed the square mirror on
the windshield and the extra round Talbot? on the right.  The reason I
though it might be a Tiger is mostly because its height relative to the
ground appears to make it look a bit lowered - more of a Tiger stance than
and Alpine stance.  Other than that (unless that square convex mirror was
never on an Alpine), it does appear impossible to tell.

Jay

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in and transmitted with this
communication is strictly confidential, is intended only for the use of the
intended recipient, and is the property of Countrywide Financial Corporation or
its affiliates and subsidiaries.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any use of the information contained in or transmitted
with the communication or dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited by law.  If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately return this communication to the
sender and delete the original message and any copy of it in your possession.