Re: [Tigers] Hidden Gem?

To: garywinblad@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hidden Gem?
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 08:10:33 -0800
Well, according to Whois, the website is owned by Scott Shulman of
Florida.  I've sent him an e-mail.  We'll see.

Maybe it doesn't look lowered to you as you are used to seeing Tigers not
Alpines!  Yeah, I know they are supposed to be close to the same ride
height.  But, with 300 more pounds up front causing more sagging of the
springs after 40 years, and more often than Alpines, lower profile tires,
it's my observation that they tend to sit a little lower.  In that
picture, yes I can't see the whole thing.  But, from the perspective with
the ground plain, it looks like it's lower to me.  Probably just an
illusion.

Jay

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in and transmitted with this
communication is strictly confidential, is intended only for the use of the
intended recipient, and is the property of Countrywide Financial Corporation or
its affiliates and subsidiaries.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any use of the information contained in or transmitted
with the communication or dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited by law.  If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately return this communication to the
sender and delete the original message and any copy of it in your possession.