Re: [Tigers] Russo and Steele

To: mrlau@charter.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Russo and Steele
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 21:34:32 EST
I agree with you Bill, I think that's a good price considering  everything.
I think it would do better if there were a few other Tigers in  the auction.
Then, possibly, buyers might think that it's a popular  car:-)
I think the problem is that there are a bunch of good Mustangs in  this
auction that will go for about that price and we are in a Mustang  craze.
Never
know, all it takes is 2 people who want the same car.  I  think it was last
year
at the BJ auction that 2 people wanted one of those  amphibian cars that came
up.  I think it went for around $100,000.   The ones in the same condition
that have sold at auction  since brought around $25,000-$30,000.