[Tigers] Electrical Diagrams

To: j.brawley@comcast.net, Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Electrical Diagrams
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 12:57:28 -0800
Belatedly,

I recommend the information on TigersUnited.com for colored wiring
diagrams for the Tiger Mk I and II.

Bill Gegg kindly produced these diagrams, which others have pirated and
are selling in printed and CD form.

It is in our Workshop Manual, and the "Find" method also links them.

For direct topic, see:

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/wsm/wsmN36.asp

___
Steve Laifman