[Tigers] Thank you all for the great information.

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Thank you all for the great information.
From: "Russ and Tammy C." <rtscolgan@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 13:17:35 -0800 (PST)
My new project car is a caranival red rust free California car that  I picked
up here in Oregon from a man that had moved up from California.  It is a 2 top
all original (260) .I had been certified already.     I am going to put a 302
in it for now and keep it all original otherwise.    It is all stripped down
and waiting for paint. All of the other parts have been rebuilt cleaned and
painted and are in waiting for the paint.
 I certainly appreciate all the information on the alternator.
 Now how do I hook up one of the new high torque starters?      Thank you very
much. Russ