Re: [Tigers] Thank you all for the great information.

To: "Russ and Tammy C." <rtscolgan@yahoo.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Thank you all for the great information.
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 14:25:29 -0700
The high torque mini-starter I got had its own solenoid, so I bypassed
the factory solenoid (the starter cable got connected to the battery
side of the original solenoid, and the starter control wire from the
ignition switch was extended from the original solenoid to reach down to
the spade lug on the starter). The original solenoid then functioned
only to allow the ignition ballast resistor to be bypassed for starting.

Theo