[Tigers] Russo and Steele Tiger

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Russo and Steele Tiger
From: sunbeam john <sunbeamjohn@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 22:41:55 -0700
Just got back from the Russo and Steele Auction and the Tiger sold for
$105,000. I spoke to the owner who said he was hoping for $100,000 to
$125,000. The reserve was set at $70,000 and it pass the reserve within 30
seconds. After it hit $80,000 it came down to two bidders who kept the bidding
going until it hit the the $105K. I was standing next to the bidding who gave
up at $103K, he was a young man at about 35 to 38 years old.

I look the car over from top to bottom and it was a beautiful restoration or
modify restoration but the workmanship was perfect could not find any fault
with the car. I had my restoration guy look at the car and he love it as well
but does not believe the owner had $250k into the car but said more like
$150K. The owner said it took 5 years to complete the restoration.

John
sunbeamjohn@msn.com