Re: [Tigers] Russo and Steele Tiger

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Russo and Steele Tiger
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 12:39:50 -0800 (PST)
If anyone finds out who bought the Scott Lampert Tiger from the
auction, please let me know. I'm trying to keep track of the various
Tigers that Dale A. did their complete restoration (particularly the
modified cars like mine and Vanderpoole's).

Also, who's the current owner of Ken Mattice's former Tiger? That's the
car that most inspired what I did with my car, so I'd kind of like to
keep tabs on it as well. No,I'm not looking to buy another Tiger,
especially at today's prices, though $105k would probably open up a
space in my garage.

Stephen Waybright