Re: [Tigers] Non-Tiger Parts Sought

To: <Sjhcobra1@cs.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Non-Tiger Parts Sought
From: "Jerry" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 11:05:45 -0600
Steve,

I just called a friend of mine who is a gold card judge for 64,65,66
Mustangs, and has owned 5 K-codes and 4 Shelby's. He said the best place is
E-Bay, but they'll run about $1200.00 or more for a set. As you know they're
unique to that year (65) the 66 67 K-codes used the standard motor mounts
which will work just fine on your 65, but if you are a stickler for
originality it will cost mega bucks. What's new?

Jerry Christopherson

#9473186