Re: [Tigers] Tiger/Alpine gas tank sealer

To: <FHSLOTH13@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger/Alpine gas tank sealer
From: "Jerry" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 12:30:34 -0600
When I did my restoration, my gas tanks had the usual light corrosion
inside. What I did was buy a quart of sealer that is used for motorcycle gas
tanks, that was more than enough to coat the insides of the two tanks and
the crossovers. As I remember there are two types, one is for gasoline only
and the other is if there is any alcohol in the gas which is the one I opted
for just in case we no longer have the option. The directions are very easy
and the cost wasn't that much either. Maybe $20.00 or so, been a long time
ago. I've been finished with my restoration now coming up on 8 years and
they're still clean as can be.

Jerry Christopherson

#9473187