Re: [Tigers] Sunbeam period race photos

To: drmayf@mayfco.com, prbreuhan@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Sunbeam period race photos
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 20:30:10 EST
In a message dated 1/31/2008 5:23:12 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
drmayf@mayfco.com writes:

I agree  with you, lol. I zoomed in on the picture and he is definitely
giving him  the middle finger!  Maybe he had to pass on the outside,
coming into  the corner and he was pissed that the tiger did not allow
him to pass on  the inside?

That does make more sense than what I suggested...the Porsche would be  much,
much quicker than the Sunbeam and I could see him in pursuit of the other
Porsche and getting blocked on turn in and being pissed!

Guess I need to have the old eyes examined... :-)

Well, in any case, those are some great pictures!

Mike