Re: [Tigers] Sunbeam period race photos

To: MWood24020@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Sunbeam period race photos
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 17:59:18 -0800
Yes they are great photos! It was #55 in Santa Barbara at the airport
(actually Goleta), that was the impetus for me to get my car! That
sucker was romping and stomping just about everything there that day.
Incidentally that was teh same day that Honda introduced their 4
cylinder race bikes. They had 2 versions, a 250 cc and a 125 cc.
Japanese riders. They made the smaller 125 start after the bigger bikes
and within a few laps they had all bu caught up with their team 250
bikes well out in the lead. Was told that they could turn 20,000 rpm
with no problems (true? or not...) but they sounded like a bucket of
very angry bees when they went by..

mayf