Re: [Tigers] Sunbeam period race photos

To: <MWood24020@aol.com>, <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Sunbeam period race photos
From: "Taylor, Matthew" <MTaylor@ea.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 11:18:06 -0800
How tough was the competition in XF/A, or whatever sports car class he
was running in AHRA? ;-)

>From my research, I'd say it was pretty tough competition, the same as
in any form of racing, and he only ran that class in 1965.  There is a
ton of information on this subject in addition to a lot of Tiger history
and I'm still researching.  I sent an email to this list asking for any
information and got nothing back, so apparently the information that I
have uncovered is not known by the majority of the people in the Tiger
community.

Matthew