Re: [Tigers] Tiger For Sale

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com, gswaybright@yahoo.com, cmccann@lwpb.com,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger For Sale
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 12:27:26 EST
In a message dated 2/8/2008 12:22:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rfraser@bluefrog.com writes:

There are a couple of us in the Rochester  NY area so if you want to say whom
you had a terrible experience with we might  know if that dealer is still
around.

Since it's a matter of public record I guess I can mention the
dealership....Page One Auto, Rochester, NY.  The family name that came
involved with it
was Palumbo.  I believe the State of NY put them out of  business.  I don't see
anyone with that name connected with this  establishment.
ML

48)