[Tigers] Lower Radiator Hose Spring

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Lower Radiator Hose Spring
From: Carmods@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 17:00:14 EST
For some reason, some hose suppliers have quit supplying the springs in
lower hoses, probably some low cost un-American supplier. I  found that a
"Rainbird"  impulse lawn sprinkler has a stainless spring that works  great  to
keep
the lower hose from collapsing as the RPM goes  up.  Since I replace these
sprinklers in my lawn regularly, they  don't cost me anything but you can buy a
sprinkler head for about $16.00 and  it's worth it just to find a spring. I
have given several away to those who  wonder why their car suddenly starts to
overheat as they speed up, and solved  their problem.

John Logan

48)