Re: [Tigers] Lower Radiator Hose Spring

To: <Carmods@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Lower Radiator Hose Spring
From: "Curt" <choffman9@cinci.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:32:14 -0500
Hey that's how they invented penicillin and Ivory soap, right?  I had the
problem with mine many years ago and ended up just searching through trash for
an old spring. Fortunately I seldom throw things away figuring there will
always be a need and there was for the old rusty spring. Nice job on
discovering this. I saved the site and part numbers.

Curt