Re: [Tigers] SS wheel spacers

To: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>, Tiger List
Subject: Re: [Tigers] SS wheel spacers
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 13:46:26 -0800
Jim,

Ask Rick about his spacers, but the ones I have seen are counter-sunk
for the nuts.  Wheel clearance to fender is still an issue, though.  My
stock tire size, with American Racing Silverstone wheels. would rub
sidewall against the folded metal lip edges (2 per side).

http://www.tigersunited.com/car_show/laifman_s/default.asp

Had the lips ground some at the top by Steve Alcala (perhaps still at
Steve Alcala is at 120 Sheldon El Segundo 310-322-6323), also in Darrel
Mountjoy's article:

 http://www.tigersunited.com/articles/dm-lister/MountjoyLemans.asp

  I think you could buy those pullers from Dan. See Dan's article on the
puller, and some racing stories:

http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/WaltersPuller/rt-WaltersHubPuller1.asp

Steve
___