Re: [Tigers] CAT newsletter???

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] CAT newsletter???
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 21:13:18 -0800 (PST)
List
Ealier this evening while looking thru some papers, I
stumbled across one of my CAT newsletters. My
subscription expired a few months back, although I
cant remember the last newsletter I received, Im
certin I didnt recieve an experation email- but my
provider was bought out and that may have been why. I
did enjoy the newsletter, made me feel closer to all
you guys closer to the other coast and of course
access to the parts room was part of the equation. Is
there a LLIST member who has the "skinny" on CAT and
their newsletter or rather lack of one. regards,
TonytheTiger

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.