Re: [Tigers] One Hard-Knock Tip and One Request

To: mark.rense@ge.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] One Hard-Knock Tip and One Request
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 11:39:11 EST
In a message dated 2/16/2008 11:16:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mark.rense@ge.com writes:

http://www.gastankrenu.com

Bugz,
I used them this year. I used Moyer's in PA.  Mine just had  the original
finish inside. I think they told me that they somehow sandblased  the interior.

I'm pretty sure they never cut them open.
I guess I was satisfied.  I'll let you know in a few years how  they hold up.
They do give a life time warranty on them.  I couldn't get  the drain plugs
out of the bottom of the tanks and I think I told them to just  leave them in
and not worry about them.
They did the crossover pipes for no charge and they came out  well.
The one complaint I had was after spending much time with them on  the phone
describing the  tanks and what had to be done, they said they  could do them
for $100 each. When the tanks arrived at their shop they arrounced  that it
would $150 each.  Of course after all the trouble of packing and  shipping, I
just let them go ahead.
Check with Moyer (one of their franchisees) and see if they say  anything
about cutting open the tanks.
Moyer is (724) 836-4680.
Mark L.

Awards. Go to AOL Music.