Re: [Tigers] One Hard-Knock Tip and One Request

To: "Rense, Mark (GE Indust, ConsInd)" <mark.rense@ge.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] One Hard-Knock Tip and One Request
From: dhhall@bellsouth.net
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 23:18:57 +0000
I put out this same request a year ago.  The consensus was to use Red Kote, a
brand usually used by radiator shops.  There was uniform consensus to NOT use
the Eastwood product.  Personally, I don't like the outer coating that Gas Tank
Renu uses.  Plus, if you are doing multiple tanks, it saves a lot of money to
do it yourself.  You can also easily do the crossover tubes.  I got a gallon of
Red Kote for less than $100 sent to my house from O'Reilly Auto Parts. Can't
understand why they would need to cut a hole to use their product.  David
-------------- Original message from "Rense, Mark (GE Indust, ConsInd)"
<mark.rense@ge.com>: --------------