[Tigers] 1990 - 1994 Lexus LS 400 Question

To: tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] 1990 - 1994 Lexus LS 400 Question
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 11:34:40 -0800
DrMayf writes:

Do any of you have the physical dimensions of the subject car and
automatic tranny? I am thinking that would make for one cool motor for
my Tiger and be a seriously smooth running mosheen... But I wonder if it
will fit. The latest stuff inour u pickem parts place is circa 1975 or
so.. so I have nothing I can look at.
A web site would also be really good...

mayf

While a V8 like that may be nice, there is a reason why most non-Tiger
conversions are V6s - also crazy smooth engines.  If you want to go modern
like that, you may want to consider the Nissan V6 in its Zs and G35s.  It
probably also has a pick-em up truck version that allows for a forward/aft
orientation of the engine.

Jay

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in and transmitted with this
communication is strictly confidential, is intended only for the use of the
intended recipient, and is the property of Countrywide Financial Corporation or
its affiliates and subsidiaries.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any use of the information contained in or transmitted
with the communication or dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited by law.  If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately return this communication to the
sender and delete the original message and any copy of it in your possession.