Re: [Tigers] Pertronics...

To: drmayf@mayfco.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Pertronics...
From: Steve Sage <fastsage@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 14:51:01 -0700
Hello Doctor:
Better yet, just call them at 909 599-5955. Ask for tech support. They
are very helpful, as I found out several times while working out the
bugs in my Tiger/Pertronix ignition.. My suggestion is to tell them
about your Sunbeam project. They may be interested in getting involved
in some way for publicity, who knows? For reference, their website is
http://pertronix.com/

When are you going to be hitting 200 mph in that old car of yours?

Steve Sage

drmayf wrote:
> Is there a web site for pertronics where I can ask a question about the
> use of a ballast resistor in a race car application? I seem to be able
> to find only resellers... No not my race car..one I am helping another
> old geezer with...
>
> mayf

Database version: 5.09460
http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/